Current Job Openings
Below, you can see all the job openings we have at the moment.
Smart + Versatile Sales Associate/Bike Technician (Full Time)
We LIVE to help Americans discover and enjoy the awesome sport of cycling.
Our aim at Bikes Online is to be America’s #1 Online Bicycle Retailer and provide our customers with excellent service and support on our products.
- Founded in 2011, Bikes Online currently employs 30 people across 5 countries.
- Our US branch was opened in early 2019 with offices located in Petaluma, Sonoma County, California.
- We are a fast growing, innovative and dynamic business focused on becoming America’s #1 Online Bicycle Retailer.
- Work in a smart and dynamic start-up team in our new US office
- Provide outstanding phone, email and live chat support to our customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage day-to-day communications with our logistics team
- Manage bike returns, re-packaging and create online advertisement of returned bikes
- Assist in developing procedures for improving customer satisfaction and creating lifelong promoters of our brand
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making while keeping both the customer and company in your best interest
- Assist with marketplace product listings, such as Amazon & eBay
- Assist our VP of Customer Service and Director of Operations with any other general customer service or operation requirements.
Why you will love working here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people, with a can-do attitude and eager to learn new skills
- Fast-paced environment where no other day is the same
- A generous learning budget so you can master new skills
- A strong team mentality, where the whole is stronger than the individual
- Great potential of career growth for the right applicant
- Great staff discounts on bikes and accessories
What we believe
- Honesty is our top priority
- Customers first
- Act with integrity
Who you are
- You are an awesome human who loves bikes!
- You worked in the biking industry,
- Or you have been riding bikes for a long time and service your own bike.
- You enjoy communicating with customers on phone and email
- You are quick in finding solutions to problems
- You want to explore more of your potential
- You want to learn new skills and be challenged professionally
What You Have
- A passion for learning and always getting better
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication to the company, its mission, personal pride, and the team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 12 months experience in a phone, email, web chat-based customer support in a fast paced environment preferred
- Has worked in the cycling industry for 1 year. (preferred)
- General Bicycle knowledge is recommended
Who you will be working with
Our Bikes Online team in the US is still small, but it is growing. You will be working not only with team members located in America, but also with others located all over the world. We asked 3 of our colleagues to share their thoughts about working with this company and here’s what they had to say:
“I love working here because I think we have a great team and culture and I have been given lots of opportunities to learn new skills” – Jack (Warehouse)
“This job has given me the opportunity to develop skills in Customer Relations, Online Retail and more recently in Team Management. It has been a great place to work for the last 5 years” - Serena (VP of Customer Service)
“I really enjoy working here, and I appreciate all the confidence and learning opportunities that have been given to me over the last years. I feel I greatly improved as a professional since I started working with Bicycles Online” – Odilio (Overseas Customer Service Team Manager)
How to apply
Click on the link below and complete the job application form. You will be asked to upload your CV and given the chance to upload a Cover Letter.
Our Director of Operations, Andre Batista, will be in touch with you soon after you submit your application
If you would like to apply for a different job role that might not be available at the moment, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org