Current Job Openings
Below, you can see all the job openings we have at the moment.
Bicycle Mechanic & Customer Support (Full Time)
We LIVE to help Americans discover and enjoy the awesome sport of cycling.
Our aim at Bikes Online is to be America’s #1 Online Bicycle Retailer and provide our customers with excellent service and support on our products.
- Founded in 2011, Bikes Online currently employs 30 people across 5 countries
- Our US branch was opened in early 2019 with offices located in Petaluma, Sonoma County, California
- We are a fast growing, innovative and dynamic business focused on becoming America’s #1 Online Bicycle Retailer
- You will be our lead mechanic for returned bikes. These bikes need to be checked and boxed up again.
- You will be managing our stock of returned bikes and loading them up to the website
- Managing Warranty cases and creating all necessary warranty processes
- Manage available warehouse space and stock levels
- Assist with customer support, especially with more technical questions from customers
- Create more in-depth FAQ documents online to help customers with any issues they might have
Why you will love working here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people, with a can-do attitude and eager to learn new skills
- Fast-paced environment where no other day is the same
- A generous learning budget so you can master new skills
- A strong team mentality, where the whole is stronger than the individual
- Great potential of career growth for the right applicant
- Great staff discounts on bikes and accessories
What We Believe
- Honesty is our top priority
- Customers first
- Act with integrity
Who you are
- You are an awesome human who loves bikes!
- You have experience in the biking industry
- Or you have been riding bikes for a long time and service your own bike
- You have good experience with bike mechanics
- You have good computer skills
- You are quick in finding solutions to problems
- You want to explore more of your potential
- You want to learn new skills and be grow professionally
What You Have
- A passion for learning and always getting better
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication to the company, its mission, personal pride, and the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 12 months experience as a bicycle mechanic (preferred)
What we believe
- Great customer experience is a priority for the success of the business
- Taking responsibility and acting with integrity
- There should be a process for every action
- A friendly work environment where we continuously seek to learn more
Who you will be working with
Our Bikes Online team in the US is still small, but it is growing. You will be working not only with team members located in America but also with others located all over the world. We asked 3 of our colleagues to share their thoughts about working with this company, and here’s what they had to say:
“I love working here because I think we have a great team and culture and I have been given lots of opportunities to learn new skills” – Jack (Warehouse)
“This job has given me the opportunity to develop skills in Customer Relations, Online Retail, and more recently in Team Management. It has been a great place to work for the last five years” - Serena (VP of Customer Service)
“I enjoy working here, and I appreciate all the confidence and learning opportunities that have been given to me over the last years. I feel I greatly improved as a professional since I started working with Bicycles Online” – Odilio (Overseas Customer Service Team Manager)
How to apply
Email us your CV and Cover Letter detailing how you can help Bikes Online and why we should pick you.
Our Director of Operations, Andre Batista, will be in touch with you soon after you submit your application.
If you would like to apply for a different job role that might not be available at the moment, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com